For our customers around the world, our advanced equipment and years of expertise in printed circuit board assembly (PCBA) andsurface mount technology (SMT) underpin their decision to choose Tortai astheir PCBA manufacturer. To maximize efficiency and flexibility, we implement high-mix, low-to-high volume manufacturing. This is reflected in our ability tohandle different levels of complexity, offer optimal lead time and coordinate order quantity decisions based on customer’s needs.
• Component Sourcing
• PCB Fabrication
• SMT Stencils
• SMT PCB Assembly
• THT assembly
• Cable and Wire Harness Assembly
• Flexible PCB assembly
• Conformal Coating
• Rework and Modification
• IC Programming & Testing
• Final product assembly
• Packing and delivery
Testing& Inspection Capabilities:
We not only help you assemble PCBs, but also provide testing as a part ofour assembly service. This helps us ensures that the assembled circuit board isfree from any defects. Here are our testing capabilities:
• X-ray Testing: This testing is commonly performed on Quad-flatNo-lead (QFN) PCBs, and Ball Grid Arra ys(BGAs).
• Visual Inspection: As the name implies, visual inspection involves ageneral quality check of the circuit board.
• Functional Testing: In this, we check the functionality of the PCB,and ensure whether the performance is according to the expectations.
• Automated Optical Inspection (AOI): We perform the automated opticalinspection to check whether any components are missing. The solder paste,polarity, and 01005 components are also checked in this inspection.
• In-Circuit Testing (ICT): In-circuit testing is done to checkwhether there are any shorts, or opens in the circuit. Besides this, it alsochecks the capacitance, resistance, and other quantities to ensure that the PCBassembly is done right.
• FAI Testing:firstarticle inspection
• ISO 9001:2015 certified
• ISO:13485:2016 certified
• ISO 14001:2016
• No requirements of MOQ (Minimum Order Quantity)
• Orientated to customer specific needs
• Fast response to new needs of the customer
• Optimal ratio between quality and price
• Capability and Reliability