What is your greatest challenge? Are you struggling to recruit the right staff? Are you unable to react to client demands? Or perhaps you’re losing precious engineering and design time?
By relinquishing full control of your supply chain, assembly, test and logistics function, you can achieve this, and focus on what you do best - innovating and creating great products.
Whatever your challenges, Tortai has the internal management and production capabilities to assist you throughout the entire product lifecycle from introduction through to decline and obsolescence management - all while ensuring consistent and long-term business growth.
You’re not the first EMS to feel frustrated by the lack of time left to focus on innovation and growth. Growth = profit. We understand that more than anyone. But growth only comes when operations run efficiently; when they’re underpinned by focused teams and strategies, and when you’re armed with a complete manufacturing solution.
• Component Sourcing
• PCB Fabrication
• SMD Stencils
• SMT PCB Assembly
• THT assembly
• Cable and Wire Harness Assembly
• Flexible PCB assembly
• Conformal Coating
• Rework and Modification
• IC Programming & Testing
• User Interface Assemblies
• Box Build Assembly
• Final product assembly
• Packing and delivery
Testing& Inspection Capabilities:
We not only help you assemble PCBs, but also provide testing as a part of our assembly service. This helps us ensures that the assembled circuit board is free from any defects. Here are our testing capabilities:
• X-ray Testing: This testing is commonly performed on Quad-flat No-lead (QFN) PCBs, and Ball Grid Arrays(BGAs).
• Visual Inspection: As the name implies, visual inspection involves a general quality check of the circuit board.
• Functional Testing: In this, we check the functionality of the PCB, and ensure whether the performance is according to the expectations.
• Automated Optical Inspection (AOI): We perform the automated optical inspection to check whether any components are missing. The solder paste, polarity, and 0201 components are also checked in this inspection.
• In-Circuit Testing (ICT): In-circuit testing is done to check whether there are any shorts, or opens in the circuit. Besides this, it also checks the capacitance, resistance, and other quantities to ensure that the PCB assembly is done right.
• FAI Testing: first article inspection
• ISO 9001:2015 certified
• ISO 13485:2016 certified
• IATF 16949
• ISO 14001:2016
• RoHS / SGS
Areas of application：
• Audio & Video
• Computer & Laptop
• LED Lighting
• Power & Energy
• Home Appliances
• Consumer Electronics
• Security & Safety
• Medical Fields
• Industrial Equipment
• Communication Devices
• Financial Field
• Automotive & Transport
• AI & IoT
• Security & Safety
• No requirements of MOQ (Minimum Order Quantity)
• Orientated to customer specific needs
• Fast response to new needs of the customer
• Optimal ratio between quality and price
• Capability and Reliability