PCB Assembly Solutions for the Medical Device and Diagnostic Industry
Modern digital medical devices and diagnostic equipment rely heavily on printed circuit boards for a variety of functions.
PCBs have revolutionized the medical industry by converting the complex machines into user-friendly equipment.
Advancements in PCB technology have paved the way for convenience and innovation in the medical industry.
Tortai has been as proud contributor to technological advancements in the medical device and diagnostic industry.
PCB Assembly Solutions for the Medical Industry by Tortai
We have partnered with a number of medical equipment manufacturers to create path-breaking PCB solutions. We excel in providing PCB assembly services and solutions to support the integrity and reliability of products in the medical sector. Such technological excellence, coupled with on-time delivery and exceptional cost–effectiveness, has put us at the forefront of the PCB assembly market. The expertise and experience of our PCB experts in dealing with the ever-changing medical market has allowed us to unfailingly meet and exceed the expectations of our medical industry customers.
Benefits Offered by Tortai to the Medical Industry
Tortai offers the following benefits to the medical device and diagnostic industry for PCB assembly:
• Lead free PCB assembly
• Clean, static-free work environment
• Quick turn Prototyping within 1 to 5 days
• Extensive material, substrate and coating options
• Product specific functional testing
• Rigid, flex, and multi-layer PCB assembly
• Fine Pitch, BGA & Micro BGA placement
• ISO9001, ISO13485 certified & IATF 16949 compliant facility
• ESD, moisture, sensitive, FIFO procedures
• IPC-A-610 & ANSI/J-STD-001 workmanship standards