With the continual growth of the telecommunication industry, there have been an ever rising demand for simple to complex printed circuit boards for applications in several networking and other telecom products. The rising demands for specialized Telecom PCBs also triggered the mushrooming of PCB manufacturers. However, assembling such high-end PCBs that withstand extreme weather conditions requires extreme industry knowledge, advanced manufacturing facilities, and trained staff. That is why you can rely on Tortai Technology, Inc. when it comes to assembling performance-driven PCBs for telecommunication networks and products. Our high-end PCB assembly services have helped us earn the patronage of many customers in the telecom industry.
Telecommunication PCB Assembly Capabilities at Tortai
The telecommunication industry is constantly changing and evolving in terms of advanced networking and telecom solutions. Our expert team of professionals know this, and thus utilize a well-balanced portfolio of technology to provide PCB manufacturing services to meet the industry’s diverse needs. We strive to offer improved solution in products’ functionality, reliability and flexibility by regularly upgrading our technologies, processes and machineries. By working closely with the customers, we ensure that they receive the best Telecommunications PCB assembly solution in a quick turnaround. Our capabilities in Telecommunications PCB assembly services include, but not limited to the following:
• Complex RoHS & non-RoHS PCAs up to 18”x20”.
• PTH, SMT & mixed technology assembly.
• Single and double-sided assembly.
• No clean flux process & closed loop aqueous cleaning system.
• Conformal coating & potting compliant with IPC-CC-830B.
• Cable & harness assembly.
• Complete mechanical assembly.
• Fixture & fixtureless in circuit & functional testing.
• Repair/rework including BGA & QFP
• Laser alignment & vision systems for SMT placement.
• Auto-calibration for SMT lines
At Tortai, We give continuous training and certification programs for all employees and this certainly helps them provide high-end PCB manufacturing services for a range of telecom products. Our PCB assembly services are in strictly compliant with the following:
• ISO 9001
• ISO 13485
• IATF 16949
• ISO 14001
• All assemblies built to IPC-A-610-D and ANSI/J-STD-001 standards – Class II and Class III only