Customers can peruse through our list of the various testing and inspection used in our PCB assembly processes.
Rigorous Testing and Inspection Procedures to Ensure High Quality PCB Products
Printed circuit board assembly is a complex process, and there are possibilities of defects occurring in the process. Faults in PCB assembly can include failures in SMT equipment to incorrect component placement.
Therefore, rigorous testing and inspection is crucial to ensure only the finest quality PCB products are delivered to the client.
Testing & Inspection for PCB Assembly at Tortai.
At Tortai, we employ multiple testing and inspection procedures to ensure best quality PCB assemblies are produced and delivered to the customer. We emphasize on effective quality control to avoid rework. This allows us to lower overall product costs and ensure efficient resource management.
Extensive testing and inspection procedures are implemented throughout the PCB assembly process to detect faults early on, ensuring high product quality and yield.
Our PCB Assembly Testing & Inspection Capabilities
Our extensive testing capabilities are suited for the most demanding PCB assembly requirements. We create apposite testing strategies according to the product design, component selection, and batch volume. Following are highlights of Tortai’s comprehensive testing capabilities:
• In Circuit Testing (ICT) for high volume production lines.
• Fixtured & fixtureless in circuit & functional testing.
• Optical inspection & flying probe test with data logged results.
• X-ray inspection for detecting voids, insufficient fills, and short circuits.
• Burn-in tests to ensure the PCB products will perform well in real-life environments.
• Automated Optical Inspection (AOI) to ensure the accuracy of component placement and soldering.
• Manual testing using high power microscopes to check component misalignment, and solder deposition problems.