Tortai Technology origins lay in custom cable and wire loom assembly. We have significant skills and expertise to bring to customers’ products. For OEMs requiring simple cable assemblies through to complex wiring harnesses, you can be confident that Tortai Technology will provide a high-quality service. we can manufacture a broad range of cable assemblies, from prototype to volume production. We also co-ordinate the entire supply chain and provide certifiable tractability.
Tortai Technology has a breadth of experience gained producing simple point-to-point cables and straightforward looms, to multi-component assemblies and complex looms. We can process cable from 36AWG to 6AWG for use in demanding environments, including medical, surgical or high-end audio.
We have highly trained engineering and assembly teams to assist with design and carry out the assembly and support for all your cable and loom requirements. Our dedicated build cells feature Schleuniger and Seno automatic cable cut and strip machines and are designed for low volume complex harnesses through to medium volume cable assemblies. We can accommodate various cable types, including coaxial – and have several automatic crimp machines for a host of manufacturers, such as JST, Molex and Amp. Cable assemblies are continuity tested, usually with automated equipment, before shipment or use in higher level assemblies.
Whether your requirement is for a single single-ended wire or a full harness complete with connectors, switches and fuses, you can be confident that we will provide a high-quality service, right first time.
Cable and Wire Harness Assembly Capabilities
Our clients can take advantage of our following cable and wire harness assembly capabilities. These abilities have helped us serve clients in diverse industries, including manufacturing, aerospace, and military, as well as computers and electronics.
Following are our PCB assembly capabilities:
Custom Cable Harnesses
Sub Cable Assemblies
Wire Harness Assemblies
Plug and Sockets
Ring and Spade
Electronics Sports Equipment
Alternative Van Upfitters
High Volume Production Runs
Low Volume/High Mix
Quoted as per the requirement
On Time Delivery
ISO 9001:2008 Certified
Testing and Inspection Services
Our comprehensive testing and inspection services allow us to maintain quality at every stage of production. Our experts follow a meticulous pattern right from production selection to delivery phase. This helps us maintain accuracy, and minimize production errors. Following are the highlights of our testing and inspection services:
• Automated Optical Inspection: This is abbreviated as AOI, and is performed to ensure appropriate component placement.
• X-Ray Inspection: This test is performed to inspect voids, wiring issues, and other issues that may affect the performance of a cable and wire harness assembly.
• Manual Testing: This testing is always performed by experienced and expert PCB assemblers in our team, who can promptly detect component misalignment, and other soldering problems.
Beneficial Features of Tortai’s Wire Harness and Cable Harnesses Assembly Services
Customers can accrue a variety of benefits by availing our cable harness assembly services
• Quality: Our high-speed and automated equipment allow us to fulfill simple to complex wire harness assembly requirements of our clients. All our products are manufactured in our ISO certified facility. Our wire and cable harness assemblies are built to IPC standards. We bank on our knowledge of materials, processes, and tooling to ensure our customers receive their harnesses at competitive prices.
• Component Prices Assured: Our vendor and supplier agreements allow us provide low component pricing, and reduce production costs. With our advanced wire and cable processing equipment, we can provide cable and wire harnesses in any complex designs, and quantities.
• Quick Turnaround Times: We quote lead times after thoroughly analyzing the complexity of a project. We ensure our commitments are met on or before quoted deadlines.
• Build for Complex Environments: We use PVC or other plastic compounds to shield our cable and wire harnesses. These compounds help them withstand dirt, high temperature, moisture, etc.
We can provide standard and simple wiring harness assemblies, or custom wire harnesses and cable assemblies at shortest turnaround times.